One of our licensing options is called Lifelong for 1 version and thanks to it we can offer our software at really reasonable prices with subscription and still support the development.
If you, however, change your PC or reinstall Iris with the latest version you will not be able to activate the newest version and a message like this will appear:
“You have already used this code with other version of Iris. Download and use the old version again or buy new activation code”
Downloading older versions
You can download all Iris old versions from:
Finding your version
- If you don’t know your old version number you can find it from the User Panel
You can see the version next to your activation code
If the code is valid for all versions it will say ALL on the Versions field.
Move your License if it’s used right now
- If it says that your code is Already used right now, click the button Move License to free it for your new PC
Download the version for your code
- When your code is Not used on other PC you can download the right version based on the number and install and activate it again 🙂
- You can do this from
- We also have buttons for direct download in the User Panel but you can also browse from the Github repo with all versions
- You can also search from the Iris Changelog page
What if it says ALL for Version?
- This means that you can download the latest version of Iris from here
- And that you have lifelong updates for all future versions
- How to download old version of Iris
- How to find which version my code was used on
- Where to find older versions
- Where to find an old version
- Where can I find this older version
- Trying to use code CODE. It’s saying I need to download an older version. How do I do that
- I somehow updated my Iris pro and now it doesn’t work, saying I need to download the old version for my activation codes to work. Please advise
- Hello! I bought Iris a couple of years ago. Now my computer updated the version and I can’t use the “pro features”. I also don’t know what version I bought. Only know my code. How can I find out which version it will work on?