Iris Pro has different Modes and Types in Simple view.
Reading mode and subpixel flicker
- chetrusca natalia Feb 26, 2020 23:16 Hello, I purchased recently the Iris Pro and I would like to set it on Reading to eliminate the subpixel flicker but at 1900K vs 5000 K (the standard for Reading mode). Or if I adjust the blue light to 1900k the subpixel will be eliminated as well? As per your explanation I understood that only the Reading, Sleep and Biohacker modes will eliminate the subpixel flicker. Your answer will be appreciated. Thanks. Natalia
- Answer here
- Reading mode eliminates subpixel flicker yes
- Basically Sleep, Biohacker and Reading mode eliminate subpixel flicker
- You can test it from here
- More about reading mode here
All Modes and Types
To learn more about what any of this means check out these two articles: Mode and Type.