I fixed a lot of things in this version. I get second monitor and fixed all the problems with second monitor connected with HDMI and VGA cabel.
– There are some new awesome Hidden features and new Mixed mode
– Tray icon rotation only at night and hidden feature
– Use fixer again and hidden feature for fixer
– Preserve color calibration during the day
– Enable and disable gamma fixer hidden feature
– Add manual brightness and temperature hidden feature and mixed mode
– Remove old multimonitor code
Here are the new hidden features
[enable/disable] gamma fixer
Gamma fixer is used, because when you unlock your PC or the Video card decides to reset your Screen will reset the colors. Therefore I make slight change of the gamma every second. If you somehow notice this change use “disable gamma fixer”. After this when the monitor resets it self click the tray icon several times by hand and Iris mini will work again.
[enable/disable] tray icon rotation
The tray icon will rotate when Iris is changing your screen colors and your screen is not calibrated. If you hate this rotation use “disable tray icon rotation”
[enable/disable] manual temperature
This is used for the new Mixed mode. The temperature can be manual, but the brightness can be automatic. The icon will change to black also in Mixed mode.
[enable/disable] manual brightness
This is used for the new Mixed mode. The brightness can be manual, but the temperature can be automatic. The icon will change to black also in Mixed mode.
The menu on Right click is also changed. It’s more ugly now, but it works perfect on all OS.