Compared to other software apps Iris is a really small and fast program
And it shouldn’t use too much CPU.
Here are some things you can try to fix Iris if it’s slowing your PC.
- Switch to Low-level API
- (This may work only on Windows)
- By default on Windows Iris is using High-level API. Low-level API uses the video card to change the colors and works faster
- Make sure you have enough RAM
- Quit programs like Chrome which use a lot of RAM
- Try Iris mini
- Iris mini is similar to Iris but doesn’t have UI, uses less CPU and RAM and works faster
- Try the update interval hidden feature
- By default, Iris updates every 10 seconds
- You can change this to 20 or more
- Be careful because this option works with milliseconds!
- 20 is 20 milliseconds not 20 seconds
- to set it to 20 seconds you need to write 20000
- Here is a button that will fix Iris if you do something bad or just reset settings to default
- Please give us more info about your system and we will test
- Send us the E-mail you used for the purchase and we can refund you 🙂