- The software cursor feature works only on Windows
- To get an Orange mouse you need to click Use software mouse
- When this is unchecked the mouse will be blue on Windows like this
- When checked the cursor will match the screen
- This option is not enabled by default, because some people reported me that when they play games with this feature on the game cursor disappears which is unacceptable to be by default.
Iris cursor issue fix (Dec 7, 2019)
Works only on Windows
If you have Iris turned on and the cursor doesn’t appear or shows up bright and not affected by Iris follow one of these instructions:
- go to Advanced view, Settings menu, and check the Use low-level Color API box
- go to Advanced view, System menu, and check the Use software mouse cursor box
Don’t forget to Save settings
- Is it just me or the pointer of the mouse is left with no protection
- Hi, after this latest Catalina OSX update, my cursor is not filtered and is very white/blue. The software cursor fix on the Iris site didn’t help. Any suggestions?
- The cursor is not working with Iris. It’s as if the settings aren’t being applied to the cursor I’m using macOS Catalina 10.15.5 on a MacBook Pro (retina, 13-inch, early 2015)
- make Iris mouse cursor orange. iris cursor is not yellow orange. iris cursor is unaffected
- hello everyone, today I bought the IRIS, everything is perfect at low temperature filter but my cursor is always white. Can you please give me advice How to solve this problem?
Make my cursor orange on Windows
- Check the Use software cursor in the settings
Make my cursor orange on macOS
- Some versions of macOS automatically also change the cursor. We don’t have a solution for other versions that don’t. On Windows, we have a feature Use software cursor which does this but it doesn’t work on macOS or Linux