Thanks for your purchase and for supporting our work 🙂
After you pay you will receive an E-mail with an activation code. Example
You need to enter this code in the app in order to activate it. To do this you can just click the Activate button below the code
If this doesn’t work, see this article:
Where we have pictures and videos how you can do this 🙂
- I paid but it expired today
- I paid but still trial
- Just purchased paid lifetime license but the icon on my taskbar says it will run out in 6 days and asking me to purchase
- i bought it and keeps asking me pay again
- I paid $49 on Paypal on April 2, 2021 for a lifetiem membership and the app does not recognize me as having pro access. I have macbook.
- Hi Daniel, I just purchased Iris. After downloading Iris multiple times, it still shows me only an expired version and I have been unable to use it. Can you help? Thanks! -Elizabeth It was so easy to install/use the free version; why is the version I purchased such a mystery? Would appreciate some tips to be able to start using Iris. Thanks. – Elizabeth
- I purchased a license, was able to use it for a week, and now I can’t regain access
- Hello! I purchased the lifetime version last week and when I downloaded the program, it says that it expires in 6 days (appears that I have the trial version). How do I access the lifetime version that I paid for?
- Chris Chapman Feb 26, 2020 14:30 Hello, I purchased the Iris pro for 14.99, which says life time duration. However, I am now being told that I am expired from using Iris and to purchase again. Can you please help clear this up? Thanks.
Thanks for supporting our work 🙂
In the E-mail that you received after the purchase, you have an activation code. You need to enter it into the app or just click the Activate button in the E-mail as shown: