What is Macular degeneration?
- Macular degeneration, also known as age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD), is a medical condition that may result in blurred or no vision in the center of the visual field.
- Early on there are often no symptoms.
- Over time, however, some people experience a gradual worsening of vision that may affect one or both eyes.
- While it does not result in complete blindness, loss of central vision can make it hard to recognize faces, drive, read, or perform other activities of daily life.
- Visual hallucinations may also occur but these do not represent a mental illness.
What are the best settings for Macular degeneration?
Well, you need to set Iris to have the lowest amount of blue light. The types with the lowest amount of blue light are Sleep and Biohacker.
You can also see all types from this link: https://iristech.co/all-modes/